Saturday, January 22, 2011

Making Decisions

Well, Dr. Burton did say we needed to devise some kind of schedule for the rest of the semester. And while I like to plan ahead, I also like to have some wiggle-room. So I have devised a schedule for next week that will serve as a kind of model for how this thing is going to go. I'll make revisions as a I need to, and I will add major things in, like attending performances, or making my own performance.

Jan. 24, Mon: Read Richard III background, Act I
            Blog: Connect the history to the play.

Jan. 26, Wed: Read Acts II and III
             Blog: find interesting facts from play. Formulate ideas about characters.

Jan. 28, Fri: Read Acts IV and V
              Blog: optional

Goals: To make connections with the history, understand the play, and determine the characterization.

So that's the breakdown, and I think it will work for the other plays I read!